Synchronizing subscribed folders for (email address )’ reported error (0x800CCC0F) outlook
Synchronizing subscribed folders for (my email address)‘ reported error (0x800CCC0F) inOutlook
Few users will get the following error in Outlook 2010 while they keeps getting failed even though with correct SMTP settings. Refer the error message displayed below.
‘Synchronizing subscribed folders for ( my email address )‘ reported error (0x800CCC0F) : ‘Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ( my email address ). Error: This IMAP command cannot be sent to the server before the connection was terminated. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)’
To fix this issue permanently, kindly follow the steps below.
- Navigate to File >> Options >> Advanced >> scroll down to the send/receive heading >> click on thesend/receive button on the right
- On the right hand side of the send/receive groups window that opens click on the Edit button
- Un-check the “Get folder unread count for subscribed folders”
- Under Received mail items, check the option “User the custom behavior defined below”
- In the window below that displays your Gmail folders just select inbox and leave the others unchecked
- Click Ok and then exit out of options and perform a send/receive to test if it is now working