Our DevOps leverages collaboration, monitoring, tool-chain pipelines, automation and Cloud adoption. With our DevOps as a service offering, we ensure rapid on-boarding of applications by automating end-to-end delivery pipeline and facilitate continuous integration and development across leading cloud platforms.
With our DevOps consulting, we help large enterprises and startups align their Development and Operations to achieve higher efficiency, faster time to market and better quality of software builds with early identification of emerging issues, letting the code be in a releasable state always.
Our DevOps consulting services assess your DevOps practices, audit your existing infrastructure, development pipeline, list down the redundant tasks and identify the right set of tools. Furthermore, we develop an assessment report outlining action points for automation, provide DevOps Quotient Scorecard and Continuous Delivery Roadmap.
- Evaluate existing IT environment
- Develop business case
- Conduct application lifecycle maturity audit
- Produce audit report
- Create roadmap of activities required to meet business goals
- Select technology
- Design processes
- Provide cost and effort estimate
ZERO DOWNTIME DEPLOYMENT (ZDD)
Our continuous deployment services incline towards a special focus on ZDD. This ensures that transaction requests are not missed during a switch over from old to new versions of your software. During deployments, a small set of users is routed to the new version while the old version acts as a backup in case if rollback is needed. On a successful run, more traffic is routed to the new version. For that, you can make the new version available on more servers in your infrastructure. Your new version is now Live. With this approach the transactions (requests from users) are not missed during the switch over.
After auditing your existing setup and drawing the ideal work-flows, we set-up & automate your continuous delivery pipeline. While automating the pipeline, we prevent risky deployment and increase productivity using our robust ecosystem of open source & licensed tools.
- Create agile environment for the application lifecycle
- Create a prioritized and agile implementation plan
- Establish operational visibility, monitoring, and reporting for performance measurement
- Manage the DevOps transformation activities
- Automate integration, testing, and release tasks
Apart from automating your processes, we help you to manage the health of your continuous delivery pipeline. We take care of release management, continuous deployment, replica environment, new server setup, change management and performance optimization on an ongoing basis.
- 24X7 monitoring, problem resolution, root- cause analysis, corrective actions
- Proactive health checks and continuous improvement of operations
- Planning and execution of updates, patches, upgrades, and migrations
- Design and implement ongoing DevOps transformations
- Manage operational health for the application lifecycle to a specified service level agreement
DEVOPS ON AWS
We have extensive hands-on experience and understanding of best practices & tools to ensure security and scalability of the AWS cloud infrastructure. We have migrated complex applications and managed daunting infrastructure challenges with ease resulting in better deployment cycles and optimized performance.
We use all the leading DevOps tools to automate & measure the performance of the delivery pipeline.
- Infrastructure: Amazon Web Services, VMware, RackSpace, Microsoft Azure, KVM, Heroku, Amazon OpsWorks, Amazon ElasticBeanstalk, Docker, Vagrant
- Web / Application Architecture / Site Performance / Load Balancing: Apache, NGINX, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Rails, Node.js, DJango, PHP, Amazon CloudFront, Akamai, Amazon AutoScaling, Varnish Software, Memcached, Redis, Amazon ElastiCache, Red Hat Cluster Suite, F5 LTM (Local Traffic Manager) & GTM (Global Traffic Manager), Amazon Elastic Load Balancer, HAProxy
- Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control OpenLDAP:RSA Authentication, Radius Authentication, MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)/Google Authenticator, Centrify/Powerbroker, SAML, OAuth
- Environment Build and Deployment: Packer, PXE, Foreman, Red Hat Kickstart, Spacewalk, RedHat Satellite Service, Mrepo, Pulp
- Orchestration / Service Discovery: Consul, Registrator, Consul Template, Shipyard, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Configuration Management / Automation: Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, Beaker, TestKitchen, ServerSpec, Berkshelf, r10k
- Big Data Operations: Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, MapR, Hortonworks, Kafka, Storm, Oozie, Sqoop, Pig
- Operational Visibility (Service Health Monitoring, Capacity Planning, and Reporting): Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Splunk, Graphite, Grafana, Cacti, SNMP, Diamond, CollectD, NRPE, Nagios, Sensu, CloudWatch
- Release Management: GIT, SVN, Stash, GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket, Docker Registry Hub / Private Registry, Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI
- Message Queuing: RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon SQS,
- Storage: NFS File Server, iSCSI, Fiber Channel, NAS / SAN, Netapp, 3par, EMC, Multipath / MPIO, device-mapper, PowerPath
- Security: Host based Firewalls (Iptables), SSL VPN (OpenVPN), IPSEC VPN (OpenSwan, LibraSwan), Amazon VPC, IAM, Security Groups & ACLs, SELinux, Auditing and hardening Linux servers
- ITIL Service Operations (Incident, Problem, and Event Management): Design and implement change control solutions, Design and implement disaster recovery solutions, Design and implement business continuity solutions, Root-cause analysis investigation, Linux Kernel performance troubleshooting and tuning, Application performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Backup and Recovery: Tivoli – TSM, HP DataProtector, Bacula, NetBackup, BackupExec, Rsync-based solutions